Invitees are asked to RSVP by June 13th, as seats are limited. Please RSVP by contacting Kristin Mitchell at (608)987-3370 or email@example.com. Please be sure to include the following information:
• Names of each guest
• An interesting fact about each guest for a networking game
The cost for attendance is $35 per person. Invitees can pay in a number of ways:
• Mailing a check to P.O. Box 262, Platteville, Wisconsin 53818
• Bringing cash or a check to the door
• Paying online using PayPal (click on button below)
Every year SWWRPC holds an annual dinner to bring together the thinkers and doers of Southwestern Wisconsin to celebrate a year’s worth of work, network, and plan ahead to tackle next year’s challenges.
Community leaders, decision-makers, and active community members throughout southwestern Wisconsin.
Southwestern Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission staff will facilitate a networking activity to connect doers and thinkers from in and around southwestern Wisconsin. Informational materials about several of SWWRPC’s exciting projects in the region will be available and on display.
Tuesday, June 27, 2017
5:00 PM SWWRPC Commissioner Meeting
5:30 PM Social Hour w/Cash Bar & Networking Opportunity
6:30 PM Dinner with Program to follow featuring the Secretary of Tourism
Deer Valley Lodge
401 Industrial Drive
Barneveld, WI 53507
Southwest Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission’s Annual Meeting and Social Event is an opportunity to meet and visit with others in the region working as advocates for its residents and supporting the work to build the region’s future.
• Meet community leaders, decision-makers, and active community members
• Get to know the SWWRPC staff
• Engage in a networking activity